TAL-Sampler is not just a sample player. This is a full-fledged analog synthesizer with a sampler engine as a sound source. which includes a powerful modulation matrix and high-quality 24/12/6 dB low pass filters. Don’t expect to see a 40 GB piano sample library or something similar here. The idea of the tool is to return the sampling of the good old days with the help of small samples, fast loading times and an intuitive workflow to create your own sounds, without fear of getting lost in the settings. The tool allows you to select various digital analog DAC converters), and load up to 4 layers simultaneously, plus has SFZ support.
• Factory Library – Factory Presets consists of:
• Hollowsun Presets:
These libraries look like a museum of vintage electronic instruments: Fairlight, Emulator, PPG Wave, Moog, ARP , Sequential Circuits, Korg, Roland, Yamaha, Alesis, drum machines, even old vintage keyboards like Fender Rhodes, Hammond’s organs, Hohner Clavinet and Pianet, ARP Solina, Eminent and some others that you don’t even know about They exist.
Ametrine Audio Ice pads
Bell Tones Ametrine Audio Samples
Joel’s Retrograde Soundset: Mini Soundset with Samples from DX7 by Joel Dreaver
Kawai K1 Single Cycle Wavs
TAL sampler patches upload3: Pro53 samples by Eppo Schaap
Trevor Flavors 2: Orchestra hit presets by Diderique
80s Core Drums by Quickmix
• Vintage DAC modes (Emu II, AM6070, S1000, Sample Hold, Linear, Clean).
• Steep 96dB low-pass reconstruction filter (Emu II and AM6070 F).
• Variable sample rate.
• Powerful MOD-Matrix.
• Four sample layers.
• Three AHDSR envelopes with vintage Digital / RC mode.
• Three LFO’s (Triangle, Saw, Rectangle, Random, Noise).
• High Quality effects (Reverb, EQ, Delay).
• Self resonating zero feedback delay filter (24/12/6 dB LP, HP, BP, AP, Notch).
• Wide range of audio formats supported (* .wav, * .aiff, * .aif, * .mp3, * .ogg, * .flac).
• Scalable high resolution user interface.
• The possibility to change font and background color.
• Fast sample and preset loading.
• SFZ and SF2 sample import.