Harrison Mixbus32C is a standalone product and is not tied to DAW Mixbus in any way. The Mixbus32C plug-in is a digitized version of the Harrison 32C analog mixing console.
“Each Mixbus32C channel emulates the channels of a Harrison 32C mixing console as closely as possible. The digital version of the Mixbus32C has exactly the same capabilities as the 32C: a parametric four-band equalizer that can work independently on each channel, a filter section and much more. We have recreated each resistor, capacitor and transistor in software. Now everyone has the opportunity to work with complex audio, and Mixbus32C allows you to use a “mixer in a mixer”, that is, use another console within your workstation. It wasn’t even possible to imagine something like this five years ago! ”Said Harrison manager Ben Loftis in a statement.
Among other interesting features of the program, it is worth noting 12 stereo buses with individual volume control, as well as the presence of saturation, bus compression and other effects.
• Operation in “One knob per function” mode
• Full emulation of all components of the Harrison 32C analog mixer
• Accurate repetition of algorithms for EQ, filters, compression, analog saturation
• Fourth generation Harrison True Analog Mixing ™ engine with improved compressor / limiter algorithms
• Sound quality plugin virtually indistinguishable from analog sound equipment
• Unlimited number of mono and stereo inputs, each of which can be assigned any number of plug-ins, sends
• The number of channels, plug-ins and sends only limited by your computer’s processor capabilities and hard drive speed
• Unlimited MIDI-tracks support for virtual instruments and plugins
band parametric equalizer • 12 stereo buses and one master bus
• Automatic compensation of any audio delays
• Support for any plug-in formats, as well as operating systems
• Undo function
• Optimized for 64-bit systems