Ample Guitar Semi Hollow is modeled on the Gibson ES 335 half-body fingerstyle pickup and sounds warm and soft. Suitable for Jazz Fusion and Blues genres.
Those who have the previous version DO NOT NEED to download the library!
• Finger, Pick two sample libraries.
• Stereo and Mono Modes.
• Sustain, Hammer On & Pull Off, Legato Slide, Slide in & out, Palm Mute, Pop, Natural Harmonic, Pinch Harmonic 10 articulations, Legato at random length & pitch & poly.
• CPC (Customized Parameters Control) – any controller can be controlled by MIDI CC or Automation.
• Double Guitar.
• Poly Legato and Slide Smoother.
• Alternate Tuner.
• Multiple Capo Logics – providing various options of automatic fingering logic to cover different performance such as solo, chorus, and so on.
• Grainy – Enhance grainy of attack and produce the random humanization.
• Built-in AMP system, including 6 classic AMP models: Metal Double (modeled on Mesa Boogie Dual), Metal Treble (modeled on Mesa Boogie Triple), Lead 800 (modeled on Marshall JCM800), Jazz 120 (modeled on Roland JC120) , 65 Twang (modeled on Fender 65 Twin Reverb) and 57 Delight (modeled on Fender 57 Deluxe).
• 7 matching cabinets: 1×12 57D, 2×12 65T, 2×12 120, 4×12 60A, 4×12 60B, 4×12 Ro and 4×12 Ri.
• Each Cabinet has 8 mic options: U87, C414, MD421, SM57, E609, C414 XLS, R121 and M160.
• Room Mics.
• Hundreds presets, each preset featured a riff which users can go to Riffer panel and have a preview.
• String Roll Editor: can clearly show fingering, articulation, expression and even playing noise. Every note has 8 attributes – pitch, velocity, length, off velocity, articulation, legato, vibrato and bend, with which you can make a delicate lick.
• Dice – Random Riff Generator: A click will create a new inspiration because it is not simply a random algorithm. Rather, it summarizes the rules through analyzing a bunch of music scores.
• Multiple selection and operation, undo and redo etc. multiple MIDI tools, including fixed velocity, length legato and restrict, select, move, draw, erase, split, glue etc.
• 14 Strum notes + 28 ways to play for every chord.
• Strum Legato – legato articulations can be played while strumming.
• 4 humanization settings.
• Select and Detect 2 chord modes, any chords could be customized.
• Strum SEQ with customized rhythm.
• Delicate presets with MIDI export.
• High order 8-band EQ, intuitive control of frequency response, real-time visualization of input and output spectrum, support of soloing single band ..
• 2-Line Compressor, real-time visualization of input and output signal, two detection modes RMS & Peak, support of soft knee, auto release and auto makeup.
• 6-Tap Echo, real-time visualization of the processing of stereo signal, can tweak the parameters of 6 echo points individually: feedback, pan, volume etc.
• IR Reverb, providing four types of IR: Room, Studio, Hall, and Larger Hall. 3D visualization of IR spectrum.
• The Tab Player can load and play several prevalent guitar tablature file formats. Users can load, display and playback any specific track inside a tablature file. When used in DAWs, the Tab Player also allows users to export the tablature as an audio file.