Inspired by icons of film and classical music, this collection pushes the boundaries of traditional sampling techniques, offering revolutionary features such as Auto Divisi combined with the next generation of Polyphonic True Legato from the next generation choir series and a thematic approach to playing techniques. By capturing controlled music samples rather than static ones, Afflatus Chapter I features several specially designed articulation groups that can easily portray one specific style per group. This approach provides the user with highly specialized and inspiring virtual instruments that can perform music masterly – the days of soulless sampling are gone.
The styles / moods featured in the first chapter of Afflatus range from classical to contemporary film scores. Some of the craftsmen who inspired the design of this collection are Henry Mancini, Sergei Prokofiev, Bernard Herrmann, John Williams and Arvo Part. …
The sounds and styles featured in Afflatus are vast in terms of color and technique. From contemporary minimalism to the golden age and lush epic string ensembles, it’s all in just one collection, making Afflatus a great addition to other string libraries.
Afflatus gives you complete control over the sections as you play your music. Pressing the sustain pedal controls whether polyphonic lines should be reproduced for ultra-realistic concert sound, or across the entire section for a thick, lush tone suitable for modern movies, television and video games. Combined with intelligent voice guidance powered by the Polyphonic True Legato engine, it’s now easier than ever to create string arrangements the way you want them to be right in your DAW.
• Save this distribution in a separate folder
• Go to the previous version of the library and delete the Instruments folder
• Come back – Copy the new Instruments folder to the previous version of the library
• Come back – Open the Samples folder and copy and paste all the contents (WITH REPLACEMENT) into the previous version of the library
• Going back – Copy the Afflatus Chapter I Strings.nicnt file and paste it into the previous version of the library (WITH REPLACEMENT)
• If you have no previous versions and nothing to replace:
• Boutique String collection including over 7 different thematic string libraries
• Auto Divisi combined with Polyphonic True Legato
• NEW Round Robin True Legato
• NEW True Legato harmonica
• NEW Tenuto Swells
• Various sizes of strings and mixed ensembles from 50 performers to chamber quartet and the first chairs.
• Specially designed themed ensembles suitable for movie soundtracks from modern to golden ages, TV, video games and pop music
• 25 True Legato polyphonic bows
• Special organic sound design section with separate blending elements
• Fictional aleatory articulations
• Three microphone positions – Close, Decca, Hall (two on mixed ensembles)
• Over 200 game patches
• Powered by the free Kontakt Player from Native Instruments and compatible with NKS
• Velocity Dynamic Influencer for additional control of polyphonic legato voices