Togu Audio Line – TAL-U-NO-LX – software emulation of the popular hardware synthesizer with a new sound engine and graphical interface. State-of-the-art zero-delay filters and carefully calibrated controllers make this synthesizer an excellent replacement for an analog device and provides all the benefits of software.
In addition, the TAL-U-NO-LX supports portamento and has various LFO filter waveforms and some other useful features. An arpeggiator with various sync modes and hold function is also included. Very fast envelopes with smooth roll-off and emulation of errors give the synthesizer a distinctive sound.
• Self-resonating zero-delay filter (24dB LP).
• FILTER up to ~ 40 kHz (depending on the sampling frequency).
• Calibrated and tuned after Togu Audio Line hardware devices.
• MIDI read / automation for all controllers.
• Improved free oscillator alias for true sound also with 44’100Hz sample rate.
• Arpeggiator with different timing modes (host, midi clock, not on).
• Portamento and mono mode.
• LFO manual trigger button.
• Sustain pedal support.
• Up to 12 votes.
• New file based preset system for transparent preset management.
• More than 300 presets from various sound designers (FMR, Particular – Sound, TAL).
• Original hardware “Factory Bank A” included.