There are EQs with beaucoup bands and tons of features to play with, and there is also an EQ that’s so stripped down and accurate it cuts like a scalpel. Paging Weiss EQ MP.
The Weiss EQ MP, developed as a result of a fruitful collaboration between Softube and Weiss Engineering, is an equalizer designed for professional use. Based on the minimum phase algorithm of the legendary Weiss EQ1, we have developed the EQ MP for complex mixing applications that require surgical equalization and superior sound quality.
Equipped with seven bands like the acclaimed EQ1, the Weiss EQ MP gives you the famous transparency of the EQ1 combined with the highest possible precision. Achieve stunning clarity in your mixes with the Weiss EQ MP, the gold-streaked sonic surgeon.
Like the authoritative Weiss EQ1 mastering, the Weiss EQ MP has 64-bit double precision processing with internal oversampling using Weiss low noise filtering algorithms. It features the same seven full-range EQ bands with a -39 to +18 dB cut / boost range with an incredible 0.2 to 650 Q- range.
The Weiss EQ MP supports linked / unlinked L and R channels as well as M / S processing. A unique feature of the Weiss EQ MP is the increased number of filter tilts. The EQ MP has slopes of 0dB, 6dB, and 12dB just like the EQ1, but we’ve added 24dB, 48dB, and 96dB slopes to the EQ MP. This add-on makes the Weiss EQ MP an incredibly versatile and powerful tool for any mixing operation.
• Surgically accurate, ultra -transparent and accurate
• Designed in collaboration with Weiss Engineering
• Featuring Weiss EQ1 minimum phase algorithm and dual seven-band tuning
• Low latency (17 samples at 44.1 kHz) and low CPU usage
• 64-bit double precision processing and low noise with internal oversampling
• New dark mode GUI function
• Easy to use, no training required