ThEQblue builds on the revolutionary foundation of Algorithmix’s classic PEQ Blue, maintaining a benchmark for the 21st century. thEQblue is a set of twelve minimum phase EQ architectures, each using 80-bit internal floating point precision. We’ve designed a variety of highly respected hardware equalizers, creating idealized digital versions based on this inspiration. Instead of models or simulations that carry analog “baggage”, thEQblue has no noise, distortion or other secondary effects inherited from analog.
• Fully parametric minimum phase equalizer
• Up to twelve unique idealized architectures based on analog circuitry
• Pan control targets – left only, right only, mono only, LR only or stereo
• Optional live spectrogram
• AutoGain for effortless A / B comparisons
• Variables resonant settings for common Western scales
• Built-in tone generator for fast spectral navigation