weighted version of the bass libraries from Ample Sound. The Metal series is intended for fans of extreme and heavy styles of music, and the five-string MusicMan Stingray was used as a sound donor for Metal Ray5, which was played with a pick.
In addition to the classic capabilities of bass guitar VST libraries, Ample Sound Metal Ray5 supports many alternative tunings (lower note – A0), can change the strength of the pick attack. The user can also configure the playback of various overtones that occur when playing with a pick.
Additionally, the library is equipped with a tablature player with support for 4- and 5-string instruments.
• CPC (Customized Parameters Control), any knob can be controlled by MIDI CC or automation.
• Polyphonic legato and smooth sliding.
• Pick Attack Accentuation function that can be adjusted to simulate the noise of a pick hit, bringing more variation and realism.
• Additional settings. Ample Bass offers additional tuning down to the lowest note of A0.
• Multiple Capo Logics – Provides various automatic fingering algorithm options for different performances such as solo, chorus, etc.
• Stereo DI signal.
• Automatic and manual string buzzing system.
• Built-in AMP system including three classic AMP models: Vintage-15, Bass-500, Bass-Pro.
• 1×15, 2×10, 4×10, 8×10 cabinets
• Each cabinet has 4 microphone options: U87, C414, MD421, and SM57.
• String Roll Editor: can clearly display fingering, articulation, expression and even game noise. Each note has 8 attributes – pitch, velocity, length, speed, articulation, legato, vibrato and bend.
• Dice – Random riff generator: create new inspiration with one click, because it’s not just a random algorithm. Rather, he summarizes the rules by analyzing a variety of musical scores.
• Multiple selections and operations, undo and redo, and more. Multiple MIDI instruments, including fixed velocity, legato length and limiting, select, move, draw, erase, split, glue, and more.
• High-end 8-band equalizer, intuitive frequency response control, real-time visualization of the input and output spectrum, support for solo band.
• 2-Line Compressor – visualization of the input and output signal in real time, two detection modes RMS and Peak, support for soft knee, automatic release and automatic make-up.
• 6-Tap Echo – visualization of stereo signal processing in real time, can individually adjust parameters of 6 echo parameters: feedback, panning, volume, etc.
• IR Reverb – provides four types of IR: Room, Studio, Hall and Larger Hall. 3D visualization of the IR spectrum.
• Tab Player can load and play several common tablature file formats for guitar and bass. Users can download, display and play any specific track within the tablature file. When used in a DAW, the Tab Player also allows users to export the tablature as an audio file.