Nucleus is an orchestral software tool created for Kontakt Player, which is both compact and universal. An uncompromising library of symphonic foundations, designed to provide cinematic sound quality, as well as an easy-to-use and complete creative toolbox available to everyone.
• Clear and smooth cinematic orchestral sound.
• Two very versatile microphone mixes: Classic and Modern.
• Soloists, separate sections of instruments, pre-orchestrated ensembles and full ensembles.
• Realistic legato patches.
• Small footprint and low resource consumption.
• Made for free Kontakt Player version 6.1.1 or higher.
• NKS compatible.
Nucleus consists of carefully selected essentials from our leading products (Jaeger, Cerberus and Talos Vol.2), as well as an impressive amount of new material:
• Soloists: violin, cello, trumpet, horn, flute and oboe.
• Chorus: soprano, alto, tenor and bass.
• Woodwind instruments: flutes, oboes, clarinets and bassoons.
• Tone percussion: timpani, marimba, xylophone and bells.
• Optional Pizzicato articulation for strings.
• Sound design: drones and pads.