“Polycom” is a large library of sounds Polymoog 203a and Polymoog 280a.
For Kontakt 5.8.1 or higher (requires the full version of Kontakt, but not for the free Kontakt Player). Synthesis Polymoog for me is a special synthesis. My full obsession with synthesizers began at a young age around 1979 because of Gary Numan and his album: the principle of pleasure. I must have exhausted this record because I listened to it a lot – it struck me how futuristic it sounded. I remember reading POLYMOOG words and thinking that this word sounds so mysterious and cool, and although I knew that this must be one of those synthesizer machines that I constantly heard about, I had no idea what it was (obviously this was before the internet). So, it was Gary Numan, Chris Payne and Polymog who changed my life path and made me dream of buying synthesizers one day.
I am very glad that I created the Polymoogs library. The Polymoog 203a is a classic synthesizer used in all of Gary’s music, and I named the Polymoog 280a ZOM ZOM library after Gary Numan, and then created the Polymoog 203a library called Polycom after the internal chip in voice cards (don’t worry, you get both Zom Zom and Polycom). Polymoog was also used by people such as Gary Wright, Wendy Carlos, Chick Koria, Jimmy Destry from Blondi, Jeff Downs from Bagles and Asia, Frieze, Ralph Hutter from Kraftwerk, John Fox (Metamatic album) and many others.
• 6.8GB of sample content (compressed to 3.5GB)
• Synth, Effects & Performance sections
• Comes with Original Zom Zom Polymoog 280a library and Zom Zom presets
• Over 450 great Polycom presets & Kontakt multis to get you started
• Arpeggiator – controls include Rate, Order, Strikes, Duration, Swing & Hold
• Effects – Chorus, Tremolo, Phaser, Delay, Fanger, Rotor & Convolution Reverbs
• Extra filter types
• EQ’s – A completely flexible 3 Band EQ
• Extra modulation routings
• MIDI sync LFO’s – controls include Speed, Depth, LFO Shape, Modwheel Amount & Sync
• MIDI Sync delays
• Amplitude & Filter Envelopes – including full ADSR controls
• Global Controls – Velocity, Pitchbend, Portamento & Volume
• Note: Requires the Full Retail version of Kontakt 5.2.1 or above (NOT compatible with the free Kontakt Player)
• Perfect for all types of Pop, Rock, Jazz, Synthpop and Electronica music!